At a Glance
Established in 1986, Elmar Home Care Ltd aims to provide the highest standard of care to people who require help within their own homes. Registered with the Care Quality Commission and accredited with the Social Service Departments of Bradford
What We Do
We provide care and support to a wide range of people including:
- Dementia sufferers
- People with learning difficulties
- People with nervous and mental health problems
- People with physical disabilities
- People with sensory loss / impairments
- The frail and elderly
Will be achieved by:
- The assessment of needs being discussed with the Service User, Carer, family and representatives to develop a Care Package that accurately reflects and meets the Service User’s needs.
- Ensuring a caring, compassionate understanding of the Service User’s choices and rights.
- Ensuring consistency of care delivery by reference to care planning documentation and effective communication.
- A full Risk Assessment to ensure a safe working environment for both the Carers and Service User.
- Ensuring changes in the Service User’s needs are recognised and met by effective monitoring and communication.
- Involving the Service User, their family or their representative in all aspects of their care.
- Respecting the individual’s privacy and dignity.
- Ensuring confidentiality is maintained.
- Acknowledging and respecting individuality, including culture and religious needs of the Service User.
- To be aware of and sensitive to the needs of Service User Groups and fellow employees under the Human Rights Act 1998.